Monday, June 18, 2012

Oprah...'Is Kanye West The New Fairy Tale’? Watch A Sneak Peek Of Oprah's Interview With Kim Kardashian



Kim K and her family granted Oprah an interview. She talked about everything from her marriage ,to if Kanye West is the love of her life. The interview is a two part interview.

I’m totally growing up. And even the people that I surround myself with, my friends or the people that I love to just sit and talk to and spend my time with are wiser, and a little bit older than me where before all my boyfriends were younger. I always dated five years younger. Now, I love that I am with someone that’s a couple years older than me. I love that my friends are even sometimes 20 or 30 years older than me and I can sit in their company and enjoy their experiences.  I feel like I’ve had

More and watch a sneak peak of the interview (first part) after the jump.


an epiphany over the last year from what I’ve been through and I am a changed person through my own experiences.

When asked if she married Kris Humphries for ratings, Kim responded, ‘We don’t do anything for ratings. I think anyone who knows me knows that I fall in love hard. I would’ve had an extravagant wedding anyway, to end that relationship was a risk in itself to lose ratings and I had to take the risk to be honest to myself.
Kim also said she was sorry to anyone that she may have hurt, including Kris Humphries and revealed that she went into a deep depression for four months after the split. She admitted that the whole 72 day wedding fiasco, although an embarrassing experience has made her a better person and she doesn’t look at it as a regret, but a lesson learned.

Earlier in Kim’s interview, she told Oprah ‘I was in love, I wanted the life that I always pictured my fairytale life to be‘, so Oprah ended part 1 of her interview with Kim by asking, ‘Is Kanye West the new fairy tale’?