Thursday, April 26, 2012

Toke Makinwa On Her Faceoff With Linda Ikeji....... "You Won't Get A Sob Story From Me" (Video)


We all know about the drama that occurred between radio personality Toke Makinwa and blogger Linda Ikeji. However if for any reason, you missed it click here to read the whole gist.

Toke granted 360nobs an interview where she launched another subtle attack talked about the whole faceoff.  Excerpt........

“I’m not the person who will come on here and give you ‘I was once a girl who had no shoes, who never dated anyone, and now I help the guy on Ajose-Adeogun to pay his school fees.’ What I do for people who come up to me to ask me for help or come up to me to ask me to inspire them is between myself and the person.”

“You’re not gonna get a sob story from me ........................I don’t know her.I’ve never met her in my life. We don’t run in the same circles, we’re not friends.”

Watch the full interview after the jump