Friday, April 20, 2012

DMX Breaks Down.... My Mum Never Told Me She Loves Me (Video)


   Personally am not one to really judge people . Except you are a bloody ass without a reason for it, I  feel there is a reason why people act in a certain way.
When i saw this video, i felt sorry for rapper DMX. It is strange how he never heard  something as simple as I love you from his mum.
The star revealed this in an episode of  Vh1′s new show ‘Couple’s Therapy’.  The rapper is trying to work things out on the show with his wife Tashera. According to him...........

I use to always turn to drugs when I was feeling a certain way and now I’m not doing that. Sometimes when the pressure builds up I call ‘bino’ and be like, “I just wanted to say, “Mommy.” I wanted to say that word; ‘Mommy’!, not my mother. I wanted to say ‘mommy’. I just wanted to say ‘Hi’ to her because I haven’t talked to her in years. I just wanted to say, “Hi Mommy, I love you.”
You never got to have that experience?
No and she had not once ever told me that she loved me. (starts crying). You know what I think a lot of people lose sight of the fact that, no matter how strong you are as a man, no matter how tough you are, we all need to be somebody’s baby.

Watch the interview and see what he had to say after the jump




Get More: Couples Therapy