Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nollywood Actress Bares Her Boobs In New Movie


Her name is Judith Opara Mazagwu aka Afrocandy. She is an American based musician behind the song Ikebe Na Moni . The musician who is in Nigeria has ventured into acting witrh has two unreleased movies.


This is what she had to say about baring her boobs in one of the movies in a recent interview....
‘I am just being real, I don’t wanna be fake like other people. If somebody got to do it, that someb‘I am just being real, I don’t wanna be fake like other people. If somebody got to do it, that somebody got to be me. You have to understand that, it is not that our people don’t like such things, they are just hypocrites and pretend a lot. Some of us would prefer doing it under the table and frown at it when they are outside and that is very, very bad . 
watch out, the “Voodoo/Juju Woman” is dropping this month while the movies follow up in a few months. But be warned, I bared my whole boobs in the movie “Destructive Instinct” and that has never been done in Nollywood. It would be better for you to see it yourselves than be told.’