Saturday, September 17, 2011

Brad Pitt Disses Ex Wife Jennifer Aniston


For the first time ever after he broke up with his ex wife Jennifer Aniston, A list actor Brad Pitt is talking about what being married to the actress was like. The 47 year old actor granted PARADE magazine an interview where he also talked about his current relationship with Angelina Jolie and their kids. Excerpts......
On his marriage to Aniston.....
“It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself”

“I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had


something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”


Pitt however went on to gush about the woman he left her for, Angelina Jolie:

“I’m satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie , and building a family that I love so much. A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss. … That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all. One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I’m so happy to have her”

On the instincts developed as a parent.........
“Now I have a great confidence and trust in those instincts,” he said. “I mean, one sound at night and you’re awake and up because they may need you. Or when they start to have a tantrum, you know to divert them from spinning out by helping them focus on something. It just goes on and on. I tell them, ‘You can make a mess, but you’ve got to clean it up.’”


On when they will both get married...... We’ll get married when everyone can,” he said, addressing the tabloid stories about his relationship with Angelina. “We’re not splitting up. And we don’t have a seventh child yet.”




In related development , Brad Pitt tried to explain what he actually meant concerning his marriage to Jennifer when he released his statement........................
"It grieves me that this was interpreted this way," he says, "Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly. The point I was trying to make is not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull to myself — and that, I am responsible for."
He must have felt the backlash.