Sunday, September 11, 2011

elDee Blames Rapper Freestyle For Trybesmen Split......He Grew Wings

Trybesmen back in the day
Like most groups, wave making hip hop group of the 90's trybesmen broke up admist various allegations. One of the members of the group elDee tha don in a recent interview with the Vanguard newpapers accused former group mate Freestyle of breaking the group up . excerpts......

"I really don't like talking about it but the truth is that I put in too much but got too little especially from the group. I wrote our songs, produced it and as soon as we
became official, Freestyle grew wings. I think immediately
we got famous, Freestyle started having some weird ideas and it broke us down because he never came to the studio, wouldn't
come for rehearsals and came late whenever we had shows. So I felt he was trying to send a message that he wasn't really interested in the group anymore which I didn't have any problem with.

So he wanted to go solo?
"Yes he wanted to go solo after all people told him he was the best rapper in the group. But what people didn't tell him or what he didn't remind himself was that we didn't create the music, he was just a part of it. I should have been the one
feeling the way he felt because I did almost everything. But for me, the vision was different. I wanted to create an idea with them and I think we created that idea..."