Friday, January 20, 2012

Mr. Brazil 2010 Leaked Video!!!

Jonas Sulzbach 4

OMG!!!

Mr. Brazil 2010 winner, Jonas Sulzbach, has been caught naked in a webcam video.

Jonas Sulzbach 1

You may remember him when I’ve posted his gardener pic in here. I really wasn’t able to remember his name before but now, it will surely be engraved on my mind!

I first heard about this issue on Twitter. I asked the person who tweeted it the link for the video but never got a reply. I was busy the other day when I saw that tweet so I was just able to search for it today.

This video looks like it was taken from hotmail messenger, if I am not mistaken. Jonas is probably chatting with someone.

Jonas Sulzbach 2

He then takes off his clothes…

Okay. I think I need to cut this post from here. :)

View more after the jump!

Warning: NSFW and if you’re 17yo or younger, don’t attempt to see this.

Read more »