Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jay Z Says No More B#$ch Word In His Songs + Beyonce On The Joys Of Motherhood


New dad and rapper Jay Z has vowed not to ever  use the words b*#ch in any of his songs again. The rapper was influenced by the birth of his daughter 'Blue Ivy Carter'. He made this known in a poem he wrote to his little girl .............
"Before I got in the game, made a change, and got rich/I didn’t think hard about using the word b*#ch," he wrote. "I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it/Now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it."
"No man will degrade her, or call her names," Jay-Z writes in his poem to Blue Ivy. "I'm so focused on your future, the degradation has passed. I wish you wealth, health and insight. Forever young you may pass. Blue Ivy Carter, my angel."


   In related news, Beyonce allegedly granted Star magazine UK (I used allegedly because their gist is not always authentic). In it she described the joys of motherhood and Jay Z's protective nature.........

On her excitement of being a mom for the first time

"Nothing can describe the feeling ... when you hold (her) for the first time, the words can’t be found. You have the instant connection once you know your child is growing inside you, but when you hold it for the first time, the words can’t be found.

It’s an old cliche that the thing expectant moms look forward to the most is holding their child in their arms for the first time, but it’s one of those clichés that is a real truth."



On Jay-Z in the delivery room

“He would not have missed it for anything. He is a very


more after the jump
protective and loyal guy by nature. He is a very protective husband, and since we have found out I was pregnant I have seen the protective father in him.”

On who will be on diaper duty

“He will change diapers, of course he will.  He is going to be a very hands-on father. He has already said publicly that providing isn’t love. Love is being there.  Love is doing little things for your child.”

On the couple's parenting so far

"I am so excited. From the time I knew I was pregnant we have been parents.  A child is the greatest gift you can receive, and we are so excited and blessed to be in this situation....We are all great, we are just glad to be going home and starting this new stage of our life.  The hospital staff have all been so great, but we were ready to go home and show our beautiful daughter where she will be living.”