Friday, January 27, 2012

Couple Alert!! Paul Okoye And BBA's Tatiana

This gist has been humming close to my ear for a while now...wanted to ignore it but this picture is too beautiful. But seriously I ignored it cos the last time i did my tatafo , Paul of  P'square is (or is it was) allegedly dating one fine chick called Anita (she was in Psquare's  "no one like you" video). This he confirmed in an interview (read the interview here) where he even said his girlfriend's  name.

The gist is that he is helping Tatiana with her musical career and they are allegedly carrying on a hush-hush relationship.
Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Till I see something concrete this one is just empty Yarns to me . On  a scale of 1-10 I will give this relationship tale a 4.

P.S Couple Alert is a new post where i'll give you guys gist about people who are "allegedly dating". It may be true, may not be true ...... but oh well!!