Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blogger's Blowout!


Last saturday, Sept. 3, 2011, Astroplus and Orange Magazine TV gave bloggers a real treat!

It was a blowout for bloggers, literally. There were tons of delicious food prepared for us! Yum yum!!!







That was my plate! does it look like a light meal? Believe me, it's not! 

Too bad that I ate at Mang Inasal before going to the event. I just didn't know what to expect since it was my first ever bloggers' event.

I didn't expect any freebies!


That's a Paramore necklace that I've won from the raffle. I'm not a big Paramore fan though.


A CD...

Demo cd's of various record labels showcasing their current releases.


Red Kikay Miley bag. If you want it, it's yours.


An empty case of a Kpop band. Is it really empty? And which band is that? Sorry.


I've won an Erik Santos cd also.


Latest releases from Star Music.

I've received a Kenny G. cd (which my mom and dad loves) and a Beast umbrella as well.

Now I didn't have time yet to review these whole stuff because of school. But I promise that I'll be blogging about them as soon as I can.

The Blogger's Blowout event was a fantastic event that Astroplus and Orange Magazine TV organized. I hope to have more of these events in the future!

Follow Astroplus and Orange Magazine TV on Facebook.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!