Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Africa Shines As Miss Angola Wins Miss Universe

25 year old Laila Lopes from Angola won the coverted Miss Universe title in Brazil yesterday. The stunning beauty won the hearts of all when she answered the question about the physical trait she would change if she could and this was her answer ......
"Thank God I'm very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn't change a thing," Lopes said when asked her interview question. "I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principals from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life."

China’s Luo Zilin came in fourth, Philippines’ Shamcey Supsup was third, Brazil’s Priscila Machado finished second, and Ukraine’s Olesia Stefanko was picked first runner up.