Friday, September 23, 2011

Beyonce To Start Her Own Record Label And Will Also Form A Boy Band

Beyonce may be pregnant but it is not in anyway going to slow the diva down. The singer who launched a new fragrance 'Pulse' and a new collection from her mum's House of Deron line  has announced that she is going to start her own record label and is also going to form a new boyband.

According to the superstar...........
I am still working on balance and still growing. I am

starting my company, my label. I want to create a boy band. I want to continue to produce and do documentaries and music videos. I eventually want to start directing for other artists. Once I know that I have my stuff together and I trust that, I can do it for other artists.

I see so many male artists building these empires and passing their knowledge on to other artists and development. I see myself doing the same thing and hopefully other younger artists when they grow up and they have been around for 15, 20 years, they can do the same thing.