Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Peeps

Pic Credit

Strong, determined, focused, beautiful…these words hardly do you any justice but you are these and much more.
You have thought me the true meaning of sacrifice and love. Seven years ago you were suddenly thrust with the responsibility of taking care of my siblings and I, something you have done with so much grace. You made (and still make) painful sacrifices to make sure we are OK, for this I say thank you. Thank you for playing the roles of both father and mother effectively.
I remember those days growing up when I felt you were mean for not allowing me have my way all the time. Thanks  for not letting me. Thank you for the laughter, for making me see the beauty in me against all odds. For sharing in my joy, in my pain, in my loss, in gain.
 Wouldn’t wish for another mum. If there is another life, I would choose you to be my mother again and again.
From the bottom of my heart I want to say I love you.
 To every woman out there believing God for the fruit of the womb…. hold on because God would never leave you and we also celebrate you.
Happy Mother’s Day Peeps.