Friday, August 19, 2011

Maddam Tussad Shows Us Kim's Gown



Kim is getting married later today and we do not know what her dress will look like , however Maddam Tussads has given us an idea of the gown in their recent wax figure of the reality star.
This silk version with its 20-foot train was designed by Simin and is reportedly worth six figures.
They also put a diamond and emerald necklace by La Velancia worth $1 million on the statue for the day. 

The reality star posted this on twitter about the unvieling
 “Excited I just heard from @PerezHilton that Madame Tussaud is unveiling a new wax figure in Hollywood! Now there’s 3 of us! 3some anyone LOL.” Stay tuned for the actual wedding this weekend. You know it’s going to be everywhere!  "Ummmm, not quite what I would wear, but OK!" she said.

In related news Kim revealed some details of her wedding gown to Ryan Seacrest .
She  wants guests to leave the wedding thinking, "Oh my God, that dress!" she told Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Friday. "It's all about the dress." 

While Vera Wang is designing it, Kim's pal Nicole Richie also 

more after the jump
had an influence. Richie told her, "'I had this vision for your gown, just hear me out. I think you should go super classic, really old Hollywood,'" Kim says. "'Think museum. You can't go with something trendy.'" 


"She came over and was drawing out all these things. It completely changed what I thought I was going to go with." Which, Kim says, can be described as a timeless look. Another hint? "There might be more" than two dress changes throughout the night. 

Hmm!! I have always said it is all about the dress (apart from getting married to the love of your life) Let's face it, that is one thing the guests (especially the ladies) will be eager to see on your wedding day.I can't wait to see her dress.