Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beyonce Fires Her Papa/Manager, Mathew Knowles

      Word has it that R & B singer Beyonce, has fired her manager Mathew Knowles. While no concrete reason was given she shocked fans and industry executives when she released this  statement through her publicist Yvette Noel-Schure :
“I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I
more and find out Papa Knowles' reaction after the jump
grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hardworking entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps. He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me.”
Mathew Knowles issued a separate statement, stating the decision to split was mutual, expressing his love and pride for his daughter: “Business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and am very proud of who she is and all that she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success,” he said. Knowles said his plans include focusing on his label’s work in gospel and inspirational music, where he said the company has made a “tremendous investment.” Can't say I am shocked, but what do you guys think. Is Beyonce making a big mistake?