Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Michael Jackson's Daughter 'Paris' On The Ellen Degeneres Show (Video)

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris was a guest on Ellen's show recently. She talked about what it was like growing up, her new movie and other issues. Excerpts......

When I was really little, my Dad was in the movie ‘Moonwalker,’ and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn’t know he could act. I saw that and I said, ‘Wow, I want to be just like him.’”
Miss Jackson recalled the times she and MJ would spend time “improv together,” of which she noted, “He would go ‘OK, in this scene, you’re going to cry.’ And I’d cry on the spot!”
Paris said she’s happy to be enjoying a “regular childhood” now, and revealed she wasn’t always on board with wearing face coverings while out with her family when she was younger.
“I [was] like ‘This is stupid why am I wearing a mask?’ But I kind of realized the older I got like he only tried to protect us and he’d explain that to us too.”