Monday, December 19, 2011

Uche Jombo Plays 'Catch me If You Can' With A Nigerian Journalist


Nollywood actress Uche Jombo granted a softsell magazine an interview recently. As expected she was asked questions about her love life. Excerpts........

Do you still believe that all men are good
I never believed that,so I would rather not talk about it
Do you think men can be faithful
 I don’t know,everything in life is about the person you are involved with not about a group of people.
 Would you forgive a man that cheats on you
Laugh… I don’t know,that’s a cheap question.Let me tell you who I am , i am a simple person,the things I do to you,

more after the jump
you do them back to me.That is what I expect from you in a relationship.
 Are you saying with all sense of modesty that your boyfriend can be faithful
Why are we discussing this issue,please let’s put that aside,thank you
 Is it true there is something between you and the Super Eagles big boy,Ikechukwu Uche,because so many things have been written about it
 And since they have been saying it,have you seen me replying or discussing it with anybody?
Yes,that is why I want to know the real position of the relationship
 Well,I don’t have a comment on that.
 Please,at least for once,say something so that your fans could know your stand over the issue
 It’s not going to happen and it can never happen where I would discuss this issue on paper.
 So,when would you discuss it,when you walk down the aisle
 Laughs… ehm very funny but even when I am getting married,I won’t discuss it
 Then we would remind you on the day of your wedding
I am sure you will be there or you will hear about my wedding.
 Okay,when is Uche getting married
I will get married when I am ready and I will come and tell you that I am married.
 Are you saying you will get married secretly
I am not saying anything to you concerning marriage.
 Would your marriage be made public or secret
 Wait and see… when the marriage happens,you will surely know.
Would it be this year or next year
 Like I have said,wait for it to happen because you people have already given me wedding date and it’s only left for you to give me invitation for my own wedding.Laugh…
 But aren’t you worried that you are getting old and people are asking when would you marry
I am not bothered because people’s opinion about how old I am or If I am not getting married is not my problem.So,they should rather worry about their own problems and let me worry about mine.
Does the age bother when they are saying that you are 32 years or thereabout
How can it worry me when I know whom I am,just let them continue to be worried about me.
But your mum said something about that,didn’t she
She was asked and she answered because she doesn’t know she didn’t have to,but we are already used to things like that.