Saturday, April 28, 2012

MBGN 2012: Keeping It In The Family....... Two Set Of Sisters Battle It Out + Helen Prest Ajayi's Daughter Is Competing



Miieeennn!! This year's MBGN has got alot of people  talking. From the fact that most of the contestants are Ibo/ from the eastern part of the country to the observation that this year's edition is all about "keeping it in the family".
The first observation I made is the fact that former beauty queen Helen Prest Ajayi's daughter is representing Delta State. This observation was made by a reader of this blog yesterday.




They are sisters

    I also noticed that two set of sisters are also competing in this year's edition. According to blogger Linda Ikeji, the girls changed their surnames so you won't know except you are told.

Well! well!! well!!! I guess if chimom can't win Adaka must win kwo!! My family must produce beauty queen ....... me I want ANY of my  pikin dem to be like Munachi or Agbani sef. Nor be only mama chizom sabi make shakara *talking with an accent*.  All jokes oh!!

 My own  is Edo State must carry first  may the best girl win.

This year's MBGN ...... *lips sealed*.


They are sisters