Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quote Of The Day: "The money actors earn per movie is what a stand-up-comedian will earn in one or two hours" ....Teju Babyface


"The money in acting is not worth it in this part of the world,the money they pay you to appear in a movie is not near what you earn in an afternoon of stand-up comedy.

The money per movie is what a stand-up comedian will earn in one or two hours.Except if they will start paying them N30million for a movie that will last for one month. For me the input is not equal to the output.

The output should be inversely proportional to the input,which means that if I should put in one hour of work I should earn exponentially. It should not be the other way round,I should not sleep away for a month and when the job comes I will earn meager.

I should do a movie and be able to tell myself that I am not going to work again till next one month and still be comfortable.I should be able to do a movie and buy a car,land or house somewhere.I shouldn’t have to do like ten movies and I am still at a place".