Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Picture of The Day: Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Show Off Their Babies


Proud parents Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey have kept the identity of their babies hidden ....until recently.
The proud parents showed off their 6-month-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe Cannon, on 20/20 Friday night during an interview they granted Barbara Walters.

Carey, told Walters she does not want to have more children and also
spoke about her difficult pregnancy.
"I don't think I understood the enormity or the magnitude of what it really does to your body," she explained. "It's not just, oh you don't look pretty and you have a bump."

"I never believe that anybody really likes me," she admitted after

more after the jump

 her hubby Cannon, showed off his huge "Mariah" tattoo on his back and told her she's been his crush from day one. "I always think it's some kind of joke or something."

While Carey doesn't specifically address her music mogul ex-husband, Tommy Mottola, she does say that her failed marriage in 1998 made her hesitant to say "I do" a second time.
"Initially I was afraid of the concept of marriage [again]," she said. "But this is a different situation and a different time in my life."

Now, Carey insists, "No one will steal my spirit."