Friday, August 19, 2011

Stylish Sisi Of The Day......Rihanna


Singer Rihanna was spotted in the UK  promoting her fragrance Reb'l Fleur. She looked lovely in this teal coloured Antonio Berardi creation.
I Like.......the fact that she looks like a lady in this.I also like the colour. However i am not a fan of the outfit, i don't know but it is not working for me, too much volume and too much going on.
I Love ........ her hair. The brown and blonde colour looks nice on her. I think she might  have dumped that 'wild' red hair colour since she has been spotted wearing shades of blonde/brown hair recently. The earrings are equally very nice.
I Want.....to imitate that hair style. Can see myself wearing it, though not for long because it will require too much time maintaining. Will do it when i have time on my hands and want to fell 'fancy'.