Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who's That Model: Pier Roxas


Nokia has been doing this new kind of ad campaign for the Nokia N8.

They have launched Pier Roxas, a mysterious guy who, interestingly, lost his memory. Honestly, the first time I knew about him was through a poster in the streets. I was in a car that time so I only had to check the poster out for a minute or to. I had to strain my eyes too! Because the writings are soo small! I thought, was this real or what? Because it was, my fantasies of finding a hot guy with amnesia can come true!


But after a few weeks, I was able to find out that everything is just a campaign. I'm not quite sure yet how it will end, though.

I saw this model at Philippine Fashion Week. He was in front of me, checking out the guest list! I think I heard that his name was "Drew". But that's all I know.


I actually wanted to enter the contest so I could film with him, but the problem was, I had no idea how I'd think of how he lost his memory. Ugh.

Anyway, you can follow Pier at his Facebook Page.

photos from Pier's Facebook page.