Friday, October 15, 2010

Hottest Male Survivor Castaways!

Happy New Post!!!

Hi Everyone! I am so excited for this new blog!

First off, I'd like to celebrate the "Pilot Episode" of this blog by talking about my latest fave, the Survivor Philippines Celebrity Edition!

OMG! Like, I can't afford to miss a single episode of it!

The show has an amazing cast. The first time I knew about it, I had to get my hands on them! Like, literally! Haha!

Just look at this hot lineup!

Akihiro Sato




Jon Hall




Ervic Vijandre




Ian Batherson




And here's a treat for you guys! This one's a reward challenge that Sar Mayee won. Too bad, I wasn't able to watch it on TV. (Just fast forward to 4:45)






I think Ervic has the most perfect body amongst them because of his chest and abs. I totally love Akihiro's face, and Jon's brains. (Right. Brains!)

Tell me, who's your favorite?

Visit their website at http://blogs.gmanews.tv/survivor-philippines/

photo credits: Survivor Phils Facebook page, Paul Cortes, Google pics